Episode 031: The Fantasy Coach Podcast
Fantasy Football Week 3 Reaction and Analysis
Fantasy Football Week 4 Planner
Featuring: Seth Klein (@SethDaSportsman) FakePigskin and Razzball.com
About My Guest: Seth has been playing fantasy sports for over 17 years. He is the Editor-In-Chief of FakePigskin.com and also covers Fantasy Baseball, Football, and Basketball at Razzball.com. You can find his rankings on FantasyPros.com. He has been featured on many podcasts and radio show including the Dear Mr. fantasy Podcast and The Fantasy Black Book on Sirius XM.
Episode Summary: Seth and I talk about all the important happenings of week 3 of the season and help you get ready for the first big bye week of the fantasy football season in week 4.
- QB’s Kirk Cousins, Blake Bortles, Josh McCown, Teddy Bridgewater, Matt Cassel, Mike Glennon
- RB’s Lorenzo Taliaferro, DeAngelo Williams, Jonathan Stewart, Bishop Sankey, Donald Brown, LeSean McCoy, Danny Woodhead, Isaiah Crowell, Ben Tate
- WR’s Marvin Jones, Allen Robinson, Jordan Matthews, Brandon Marshall, DeAndre Hopkins, Kelvin Benjamin, Cecil Shorts III, Andre Johnson, Rod Streater
- TE’s Kyle Rudolph, Dennis Pitta, Larry Donnell, Owen Daniels, Travis Kelce, Niles Paul, Jordan Reed, Rob Gronkowski, Jared Cook
- The Coach’s Office (Brought to you by RevoLabels.com)
Thank Yous For Episode 031: I want to thank Seth for coming on the week three episode of The Fantasy Coach Podcast, and helping everyone get ready for week four of the Fantasy Football season. I would also like to thank C-Quel for providing the intro music as well as the outro beat. You can Find all of C-Quel’s current music available here.