Episode 056: The Fantasy Coach Podcast
Fantasy Football, Heavy Metal Music, and Life
Featuring: Bob Harris (@footballdiehard) of Football Die Hards (SiriusXM Radio)
- Get to know our guest: We get to know a little about how (FSWA Hall of Famer) Bob Harris got into Fantasy Football. We also discuss how the industry has grown and how he has grown with it. Lastly, we touch on the future of Fantasy Football.
- Music: Bob and I talk about his love of musicianship and how his tastes turned to the heavier side of the dial. We also touch on how my home town had a hand in the Thrash Metal Movement of the early 80s. I am just a little jealous that Bob was able to see the Maynard Birthday Show.
- Fantasy Football: Heading into 2015. We touch on upcoming rookie wide receivers Amari Cooper, Kevin White, and Davante Parker. We talk about how the rookies fared last year and what we expect this season. We touch on Odell Beckham Jr., Mike Evans, and Kelvin Benjamin. We talk about Rob Gronkowski and where he fits at the top of fantasy drafts. We talk about the fall off after him. We touch on Andrew Luck, Peyton Manning, Julius Thomas, Drew Brees, Jimmy Graham, and the ever changing running back position. DeMarco Murray, LeVeon Bell, Jamaal Charles among others are discussed.
- Life: We talk about Bob’s amazing transformation as he devoted himself to fitness and eating healthy.
- Closing: We say goodbye to Bob and let everyone know Matt Harmon of FootballGuys is stopping by next week.