Episode 022: The Fantasy Coach Podcast
Fantasy Football Edition: Fantasy Football Draft Strategy
Featuring: Rich Hribar (@LordReebs) of The Faked Goods Podcast
Episode Summary: Rich and I try to get everyone ready for their fantasy football drafts by taking a peek at our redraft strategy. We go over everything from when to finally pull the trigger at quarterback to how to avoid being a year too late on a guy.
- We get to know Rich and find out how he pumps out all of that fantasy football goodness.
- Should we be scared of Round One Running Back Busts this year?
- When should the top tight ends be considered? Jimmy Graham, Rob Gronkowski etc.
- Are the RBs in the second and third round that much better of a gamble then the ones in the fourth and the fifth.
- When should we finally pull the trigger at QB?
- Is Reggie Wayne a value or should we avoid him this year?
- The Denver Brocos’ Wide Receiver situation with the concussion suffered by Wes Welker.
- Late round Keeper Targets.
- Players who could suffer from game flow issues.
- The Coach’s Office (brought to you by RevoLabels.com)
Thank Yous For Episode 022: I want to thank Rich Hribar for coming on the podcast and sharing some of his golden fantasy football stats with me. I would also like to thank C-Quel for providing the intro music as well as the outro beat. You can Find all of C-Quel’s current music available here.