Episode 017: The Fantasy Coach Podcast
Fantasy Football Edition: Fantasy Football Running Back Thoughts
Featuring: Micah James (@FFMagicMan) of The FFToolBox Radio Show
About My Guest: Micah James is the winner of the 2012 FSTA Accuracy Rankings Challenge (1st out of 61 Expert entries) and Runner-Up in 2013 — Heard nationwide on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports channel and worldwide on the FFToolbox Radio Show on BlogTalkRadio — here to help you win your fantasy football Championship this season!
Episode Summary: Micah and I discuss the fantasy football running back position from top to bottom. We talk about the big four, and if it’s even a big four, and even delve into the late round rookie running backs we may be targeting. We also talk about his recent success in the Pro’s Vs. Joe’s league and how he fared in this year’s draft.
- Is the Big Four running backs really the Big Four? Jamaal Charles, LeSean McCoy, Matt Forte, and Adrian Peterson.
- Who do we think will end up in that top four that isn’t ranked that way now?
- Our thoughts on Arian Foster and Marshawn Lynch.
- Which running backs are we targeting after the 2nd round/3rd round turn in fantasy football drafts?
- Which running back that switched teams in the off-season will be more valuable to fantasy owners?
- Which PPR running backs will help teams to a championship?
- Which running back will bounce back this season?
- Which aging veteran will score the most fantasy points this season?
- Which rookie running backs are we drafting in Fantasy Football drafts?
You can Download this episode as well as the previous three on Itunes and Stitcher Radio.
Thank Yous For Episode 017: I want to thank my former co-host on the Trick Plays Podcast, Micah James, for coming on the show and discussing the running back position for the 2014 Fantasy Football season. I would also like to thank C-Quel for providing the intro music as well as the outro beat. You can Find all of C-Quel’s current music available here.