Episode 012: The Fantasy Coach Podcast
Fantasy Football Edition: Best Ball Leagues (MFL 10s)
Featuring Marc Hava (MegatronFF) SportableNFL
About My Guest: Marc Hava is a pillar of the MFL 10 Twitter community and has probably done more in the last year to grow the popularity of the genre of Fantasy Football than any other person I know. Marc previously wrote for BlindsideFootball.com before joining Salvatore Stefanile at SportableNFL. Marc’s expertise in best ball formats have had him featured on quite a few podcasts. His sharp eye for ADP discrepancies and changes patterns has his advice sought after on Twitter. Where you can find some of his work and appearances:
RotoViz Radio: http://t.co/BeEzOHdnAq
- Get to know Marc Hava a little.
- Quarterback theories and strategies for best ball leagues.
- Running back theories and strategies for best ball leagues.
- Wide Receiver theories and strategies for best ball leagues.
- Tight End theories and strategies for best ball leagues.
- Kickers and Defenses for best ball leagues.
- The Coach’s Office: Should you diversify your picks in MFL10s if you do multiple leagues? How do you keep track? One stud versus two or three middle tier guys?
Thank Yous for Episode 012: I want to thank my good friend Marc Hava (@MegatronFF) for coming on the podcast and talking about best ball fantasy football strategies as well as the best ways to make a buck or two in MFL 10s.
I would also like to thank C-Quel for providing the intro music as well as the outro beat. You can Find all of C-Quel’s current music available here.