Episode 011: The Fantasy Coach Podcast
Fantasy Football Edition: Two Quarterback Leagues
Featuring Salvatore Stefanile (@2QBFFB) SportableNFL
About My Guest: “Salvatore Stefanile, the winner of the Fantasy Sports Writers Association’s award for Best Fantasy Football On-Going Series in 2013, is a big proponent of the 2-QB fantasy football movement . You can find his 2-QB musings at XNSports.com and on Twitter @2QBFFB. He’s also the content manager for Sportable — your place for interactive, bite-sized football news and fantasy football resources.” Articles and Posts referenced in the Podcast:
2-QB draft project for Sportable: http://www.sportable.is/?
Recent 2-QB ADP (goes over some draft strategies): http://www.
Top 250 overall 2-QB rankings: http://www.xnsports.
Tiered QB rankings for 2-QB leagues: http://www.xnsports.
Primer on 2-QB leagues: http://www.rotoworld.
Fanium Fantasy Football: http://splash.fanium.com/
Episode Summary: Sal and I discuss all of his current work as well as get to know everything about SportableNFL. We delve into two quarterback leagues Vs. traditional leagues as well as strategy and specific player targets. We may or may not discuss the movies Heavyweights, Good Burger and Youngblood.
- Get to know Salvatore Stefanile and find out where all of his work can be found on the internet.
- 2QB Vs. Tradional Fantasy Football Leagues and how the strategy differs.
- Where’s the drop off for the top scoring QB’s this year?
- What RB’s and WR’s should be looked at in the first two rounds of 2QB Fantasy Football Drafts?
- How important is the tight end position in 2QB leagues?
- Which QB2 in the current rankings has a chance to be a top 8 QB in Fantasy Football?
- Which QB3 should we target as a bye week fill in/ trade piece?
- Some 2QB Daily Fantasy Talk
You can Download this episode as well as the previous three on Itunes and Stitcher Radio.
Thanks For Episode 011: I want to thank the guru of two quarterback fantasy football, Salvatore Stefanile, (@2QBFFB) for coming on The Fantasy Coach Podcast and enlightening me and my audience on the nuances and strategies that go into preparing for a two quarterback draft.
I would also like to thank C-Quel for providing the intro music as well as the outro beat. You can Find all of C-Quel’s current music available here.