Episode 003 of The Fantasy Coach Podcast
Talking Fantasy Baseball for Monday 5/19 thru Sunday 5/25
Featuring Ian Riley (@Ian_Riley)of Rotoexperts.com
About My Guest: Ian’s first exposure to the world of Fantasy sports came in the form of Strat-O-Matic baseball back in the summer of 1994 at the tender age of 17. That introduction has led to a love affair with both Fantasy Baseball and Football that is now rapidly approaching two decades.
His writing career began in August of 2008 with OPENSports.com, where he was discovered by the one-and-only David Gonos. While there his work also appeared on FantasyLive.com and the Fantasy Football draft kit on FoxSports.com.
Ian brought his talents to RotoExperts in March of 2011, where he writes his weekly OSR Report (Observations, Speculations and Revelations). He also regularly appears on Sirius XM Fantasy Sports Radio with Scott Engel and Adam Ronis.
Episode Summary: Ian and I talk Fantasy Baseball for over an hour to get you prepared for the upcoming week. The fact that Ian and I know each other so well really comes through on the episode even when we disagree on some players. Make sure to listen all the way to the end when we discuss our top waiver wire adds for the week.
- We get to know our guest a little and talk about how small a world it can be in Fantasy Sports
- Fantasy Baseball News and Notes-Everything you need to know to be ready for the Fantasy Baseball week
- Two Start Starting Pitchers-Potential Streamers and some you may want to avoid even if you picked them up.
- Sell High Candidates-Who needs to be traded for the biggest haul…
- Buy Low Targets
- Waiver Wire Adds
- Guys you need to drop in your leagues.
Once again I would like to thank my guest, Ian Riley of RotoExperts, for spending so much time with me on a Sunday evening as well as C-Quel or The Mighty Shiek as he’s known for the amazing Intro to The Fantasy Coach Podcast.